Future Vet Kids Camp (FVKC) has generously offered to fund the registration fees (each valued at $595) for two deserving Future Vet Kids Camp participants at our January 2022 camp sessions. The successful applicants will be selected from those who meet and submit the following criteria:
- Submit a short 3-5 minute video by the child outlining why they would like to attend?
- Submit 150-200 words written by the child&/or in the child’s own words why they should receive the scholarship.
- Any additional supporting documentation from child or parent might wish to include will be considered.
The recipients of the FVKC Scholarship:
- Will be entitled to attend one 5-day Future Vet Kids Camp program in January 2022 or a two week Virtual Online Camp.
- Must be between the ages of 9 and 16 as of January 2022
- Agree to have any media posts or media interviews
- Are responsible for any expenses associated with attending Camp beyond that which is covered by the registration fee (ie; meals and transportation to and from camp)
- Agree to complete and sign Future Vet Kids Camp’s liability waiver, media release form and Code of Conduct agreement
The closing date for Scholarship applications to the January 2022 Summer Camps at Waverley college is 30th November 2021.
The FVKC Scholarship applications will be judged by Future Vet Kids Camp organisers and the winning recipients will be notified one week after the application closing date for the respective camp.
The scholarship is non-transferable, applicable to attendance at the Future Vet Kids Camp session as indicated on the applicant’s submission only and is of no cash value.
All documentation must be submitted via email to email@example.com
All the best from Future Vet Kids Camp!