Future Vet Kids Camp (FVKC) has generously offered to fund the registration fees (each valued at $595) for two face to face camps and two Virtual online VET outstanding young people for our 2022 June/July camp sessions (Brisbane 27th-1st July or 4th-8th July). The successful applicants will be selected from those who meet and submit the following criteria:
- Submit a short 3–5-minute video by the child outlining why they would like to attend the camp
- Child’s name and age
- Parent/Guardians name and best contact details
- Submit 150-200 words written by the child&/or in the child’s own words why they should receive the scholarship.
- Any additional supporting documentation from child or parent might wish to include will be considered.
The recipients of the FVKC Scholarship:
- Will be entitled to attend one 5-day Future Vet Kids Camp program in June/July 2022
- must be between the ages of 9 and 16 as of June/July 2022
- are responsible for any expenses associated with attending Camp beyond that which is covered by the registration fee (such as meals and transportation to and from camp)
- agree to complete and sign Future Vet Kids Camp’s liability waiver, media release form and Code of Conduct agreement
The closing date for applications 17th June 2022
The FVKC Scholarship applications will be judged by a FVKC panel, and the winning recipients will be notified within one week after the application closing date for the respective camp.
The scholarship is non-transferable, applicable to attendance at the Future Vet Kids Camp session as indicated on the applicant’s submission only and is not redeemable for cash.
Please submit the video entry via email to email@example.com
All the best from Future Vet Kids Camp!