At PetSure, we understand that pets are family, and we exist to make a difference to the health of pets by helping pet parents prepare for the unexpected. We’re on a mission to improve pet healthcare moments so that dogs, cats and their people can enjoy healthier and happier lives together. PetSure is a leading Australian pet health company that provides next generation insurance and digital health services to pets and their pet parents. PetSure powers the pet insurance propositions of more than 20 brands, including some of Australia’s most recognisable and prestigious brands, such as Woolworths, RSPCA, Bow Wow Meow, PetBarn, Medibank, Bupa and HCF.
PetSure provides much more than just protection; it provides a sense of security to pet parents with service levels of the highest order.
PetSure has generously offered to fund the registration fees (each valued at $655) for five outstanding young people for our 2023 January camp sessions (Sydney 9th-13th & 16th-20th January). The successful applicants will be selected from those who meet and submit the following criteria:
- Submit a short 3–5-minute video by the child outlining why they would like to attend the camp
- Child’s name and age
- Parent/Guardians name and best contact details
- Submit 150-200 words written by the child&/or in the child’s own words why they should receive the scholarship.
- Any additional supporting documentation from child or parent might wish to include will be considered.
The recipients of the PetSure Scholarship:
- Will be entitled to attend one 5-day Future Vet Kids Camp program in 2023
- must be between the ages of 9 and 16 as of January 2023
- are responsible for any expenses associated with attending Camp beyond that which is covered by the registration fee (such as meals and transportation to and from camp)
- agree to complete and sign Future Vet Kids Camp’s liability waiver, media release form and Code of Conduct agreement
The closing date for applications 7th December 2023
The PetSure Scholarship applications will be judged by a PetSure panel, and the winning recipients will be notified one week after the application closing date for the respective camp.
The scholarship is non-transferable, applicable to attendance at the Future Vet Kids Camp session as indicated on the applicant’s submission only and is not redeemable for cash.
Please submit the video entry via email to email@example.com
All the best from Future Vet Kids Camp and PetSure!
For more information about pet insurance and PetSure’s product options, please visit www.petsure.com.au